Wireless Equipment Protection Plan
MetaLINK Technologies is pleased to offer our wireless customers a Wireless Equipment Protection Plan (WEPP).
For a low monthly fee, this plan will protect you from incurring any additional charges associated with service calls or labor for the replacement of wireless Internet equipment purchased from MetaLINK.
Any customer not enrolled in the protection plan will incur normal service call charges.
MetaLINK’s WEPP Is a protection plan that will protect you from any charges associated with service calls or labor of equipment replacement of equipment purchased from MetaLINK
WHAT DOES WEPP COVER
- Labor for replacement of wireless Internet equipment purchased from MetaLINK
- All wireless Internet equipment purchased from MetaLINK
- Plan only covers equipment at account installation address
- Plan becomes effective 20 days after the initial installation of equipment
- Plan does not cover abused or misused equipment
- Must subscribe to plan 60 days prior to submitting a replacement claim
- Must maintain continuous MetaLINK wireless Internet service for 2 years after signing WEPP agreement
- Must register equipment to be covered by the plan
NOTE: To register equipment after your initial installation, please call our Sales Department at (888) 999-8002, Option 1.