Fiber / Metro Ethernet
How can MetaLINK Metro Ethernet Help My Business?
MetaLINK Metro Ethernet allows you to cost-effectively connect multiple locations together by combining the simplicity of Ethernet with our reliable and secure optical fiber network. MetaLINK Metro Ethernet is designed to effectively carry all of your converged services (such as data and voice over IP) over our intelligent network. Ethernet services from MetaLINK enable a company to connect LANs within one site or over multiple geographically diverse sites to share files, transmit data, send email and more over the highly secure network.
By choosing MetaLINK Metro Ethernet, your business achieves more speed at a competitive cost. You can look forward to increased productivity, improved customer value, and better management of uncertainties. This technology allows you to connect all sites, users, and applications into one seamless, high-performance network.
MetaLINK Technologies is offering Fiber Connectivity in Defiance, Paulding, Antwerp, Edgerton, and in rural Defiance and Paulding Counties
In order to provide Metro Ethernet to this community, MetaLINK Technologies is investing in a comprehensive, all-fiber network – the first of its’ kind in Defiance. This infrastructure brings virtually unlimited bandwidth and will have a positive impact on economic development:
- A fiber network is easier to maintain and delivers 100 times more bandwidth than coaxial, cellular, or copper networks.
- Businesses will have a greater ability to compete in the global economy due to connectivity that allows more applications such as remote data backups and telecommuting.
- Quality of work is enhanced by improved access to online research, education, and e-commerce.
Complete this form to see if you can get MetaLINK's Fiber Internet
- Point-to-Point connectivity
- Point-to-Multipoint connectivity
- LAN-to-Multipoint connectivity
- Secure high-speed connectivity to organizations with multiple local locations including schools, health care organizations, local government, industrial, and retail or service firms
- Secure, high-speed connectivity to corporate LANs for telecommuting
- Monitoring of building security, traffic cameras, or similar activity
- Disaster recovery/business continuity, particularly connectivity to redundant data centers
- Traditional T1 line replacement
- Replace your T1 lines with speeds ranging up to 1 Gbps or higher