MetaLINK’s Dedicated Business Internet is an affordable alternative to traditional wireline options for businesses. We offer Internet access services from 25 Mbps up to 1-Gig speeds.
Deciding when to upgrade to a Dedicated Business Internet plan is a key decision in any company’s growth. When your company’s Internet connection slows down, or worse, goes offline, it can cost you lost sales, harm your reputation, and cause operational delays.
When you upgrade to MetaLINK’S Dedicated Business Internet, you’re moving to a dedicated Internet connection. Unlike shared Internet circuits, a dedicated circuit provides private Internet access to a single location. This means bandwidth is delivered and accessible exclusively to the circuit owner guaranteeing they receive the bandwidth they sign up for.
Benefits of Dedicated Business Internet
No more sharing your circuit with other companies. You can be certain you will get the download and upload speeds you pay for.
Should You Get Dedicated Business Internet?
Businesses that would typically require Dedicated Business Internet:
- Hotels where internet service is part of their offering to guests.
- Medical practices where reliable communications and data access can be a matter of life and death. They may also be subject to regulations requiring them to maintain reliable connectivity.
- Real estate offices and banks, both of which handle large volumes of electronic transactions and often transfer large files in bulk to support purchases or financial arrangements.
- Restaurants or retail establishments with POS systems. If their Internet goes down, so does their POS system. This prevents them from collecting debit or credit payments.
- Manufacturing establishments need to maintain reliable connectivity. Most handle large volumes of electronic transactions and often transfer large files in bulk.
If you’re currently experiencing any of the issues mentioned above, or are in a business where reliable internet is essential to your day-to-day operations, then it may be time to seriously consider upgrading to MetaLINK’s Dedicated Business Internet.