AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM
Save $30 off your Internet service every month. Follow the instructions below to check your eligibility
What is the ACP?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet.
You are likely eligible if your household’s income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line, or if you or someone you live with currently receives a government benefit like SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Pell Grant, or Free and Reduced-Price Lunch.
If your household is eligible, you could receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
MetaLINK Technologies fully supports the Federal Communication Commission’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) program.
The benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.
Ways to qualify can be found at https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/
If you currently have an active MetaLINK Technologies service account, we can process your request immediately if you are eligible.
If you are not currently a MetaLINK Technologies customer, please call (888) 999-8002 Option 1 or complete the form above.
- The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a government program that reduces customer’s broadband internet access bill.
- Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
- MetaLINK Technologies will use the data submitted in this application to associate it with your MetaLINK Technologies account and enroll you in the ACP program through the National Lifeline Accountability Database.
- You must be subscribed to an eligible MetaLINK Technologies service to qualify for the benefit – you will be notified of your eligibility status via email after we have processed your application.
- Household may obtain ACP-supported broadband from any participating provider of its choosing.
- Household may apply ACP benefit to any broadband offering at the same terms available to households that are not eligible for ACP.
- Your household may obtain broadband service supported by the ACP program from any participating carrier.
- Your household has the right to cancel or change service, or switch providers and transfer the benefit without incurring early an termination fee or penalties and may opt out of ACP at any time.
- Provider may disconnect household’s ACP-supported service after 90 consecutive days of non-payment.
- Household will be subjected to provider’s undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions if the program ends, if consumer transfers benefit to another provider but continues to receive service from current provider, or upon de-enrollment from ACP.
- Household may file a complaint against its provider via the FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center.